Monday, June 21, 2010
Loving Kindness unit 6
In the loving kindness exercise, I enjoyed doing the exercise very much. It was a very refreshing exercise for me. It was an exercise where you thought of someone very close to you and you held a lot of love toward. You were to turn that love in ward and then project that love out to people that were suffering and then extend that out to individuals you may of had differences with in the past. I found that very easy for me to do. I could actually feel a sence of relief by doing this exercise. I am a person that tries not to harbor ill feelings anyway, but this exercise did help even further. I felt a joy within, a warm and comforting glow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Maryann,
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed the exercise too. Most of the time we're always focusing on ourselves. The main focus of many therapies and meditation practices is on us. Rarely are we told to focus on others. It was kind of like a breathe of fresh air!