Monday, July 5, 2010
Unit 8 Favorite two Exercises
My favorite two exercise from the semester are, Loving-Kindness and Meeting Asciepius. The loving kindness helps to rid of any negative emotions you may be harboring with out realizing it. By doing this exercise on a weekly basis I have found that I can feel a sense light heartedness. The heaviness of anything that may have happened during the week that I may have felt a little uneasy about or possibly a miscommunication of some kind, can all be released during that exercise. The second exercise I liked was, Meeting Asciepius, helping to keep my mind more focused and work toward a better mental fitness. It helps to train the mind to keep the chatter out. I will continue to utilize this exercises, on a regular basis, to help toward a calm and still mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I feel the same way you do about the exercises. It is so awesome to feel the light heartedness amongst a cruel and strong world. I plan on doing this exercises if not weekly but every couple of days.
ReplyDeleteHi Maryann,
ReplyDeleteI also chose the loving-kindness exercis as one that I lliked. It does help to get rid of negative thoughts and emotions and makes you feel better about yourself. This exercise has helped me to get through some very rough days. Whenever I feel down or stressed I do this exercise and I feel that peace and calmness.